Engineering and Climate Change
What are some questions that engineers ask about climate change?
- What changes do we need to make in our buildings and infrastructure to make decrease their impact on the environment and the climate?
- How can we intentionally manipulating the global climate in order to moderate or forestall some of the effects of climate change?
- How can we manage solar radiation or carbon dioxide removal or sequestration?
- What are some concerns about geoengineering?
Books and ebooks:
DVD and Streaming Video:
Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering (1 minute)
University of California Television, (1 hour)
WestCoast Environmental Law, (1 hour)
National Academy of Engineering, (11 minutes)
- Last Updated: Jun 23, 2020 4:12 PM
- URL: https://guides.pcc.edu/climatechange
- Print Page