Biology and Climate Change
credit: Mike Keefe; Retrieved from https://www.intoon.com/cartoons.cfm/id/101734
What kinds of questions do biologists ask about climate change?
- How are different species reacting to or adapting to a rapidly changing climate?
- How do we measure the impact of climate change on different species?
- What can be done to save threatened species from extinction?
- What effects does climate change have on diseases, both human and animal?
- What kind of biodiversity changes might we see under different climate scenarios?
Books and ebooks:
DVD and Streaming Video:
University of Washington, Understanding and Adapting to Climate Change (4 minutes)
University of California TV, Feeling the Heat: The Biology of Ocean Warming, (57 minutes)
California Academy of Sciences, How Does Climate Change Affect Biodiversity? (12 minutes)
- Last Updated: Jan 14, 2020 10:12 AM
- URL: https://guides.pcc.edu/climatechange
- Print Page