Provides resources on climate change and global warming from the perspective of the disciplines of science, social science and humanities.
Political science and economics of climate change
Credit: Joel Pett
What kinds of questions do political scientists and economists ask about climate change?
- What are the political and economic issues connected to climate change?
- How can political systems be responsive to climate chaos?
- What is the economic cost of climate change?
- How should governments use taxation to address climate change?
- What international considerations should be considered, such as international treaties, trade, or inequalities?
- How does the growth of technology come into play?
- What are the political consequences of geoengineering or other responses to climate policy?
Books and ebooks:
- Last Updated: Jun 23, 2020 4:12 PM
- URL: https://guides.pcc.edu/climatechange
- Print Page