History and climate change
Image from The History of Climate Change on the Skeptical Science website
What does the discipline of history contribute to our understanding of climate change?
- an understanding of anthropogenic changes to the environment that have taken place over millennia.
- perspectives on the relationship between climatic conditions and human societies.
- skills for documenting events as a major world-changing development is underway
Books and ebooks
DVDs and streaming videos
This episode of The Green Interview features John Cumbler, an author and environmental historian whose studies explore the human impact on the natural world over long periods of time.
"How Climate Made History" (52 minutes)
"Earth in 1000 Years" - An eye opening documentary on what the future may look like. (47 minutes)
- Last Updated: Jan 14, 2020 10:12 AM
- URL: https://guides.pcc.edu/climatechange
- Print Page