Teaching in the Community College
A collection of resources that support continuous learning for our community of educators.
Guides that point to resources for students that faculty find useful in their teaching:
- Climate ChangeProvides resources on climate change and global warming from the perspective of the disciplines of science, social science and humanities.
- Fake NewsA student guide for detecting fake news and finding reliable information.
- Portland Metro and Oregon ResearchSupport for research about local issues, places, laws, people, history, and more.
- Your Career DevelopmentA self-service guide for career exploration and development for PCC students and staff.
- Vote 2020Provides access to reliable information related to the 2020 elections.
Resource guides on teaching topics
Resource guides that support teaching at PCC:
- Academic IntegrityAcademic Integrity resources for faculty
- Antiracist ResourcesA starting point for locating resources to learn about, reflect on, and act in support of antiracism and racial equity.
- Climate Change CurriculumExtensive curriculum resources for faculty in different disciplines.
- Critical Race Theory in EducationThe purpose of this guide is to share information and resources for teaching, learning, and practicing Critical Race Theory (CRT). This collection of resources was compiled by Amara H. Pérez in the context of her work with PCC Facilities Planning.
- Culturally Responsive Teaching ResourcesA collection of resources to support PCC faculty in creating classroom environments and curriculum that are inclusive and culturally responsive.
- Disability ServicesProfessional Development, Training, and Awareness Building Opportunities
- Learning AssessmentGuide to sources for college faculty and administrators about in-class assessment, college-wide core outcome learning assessment by SACs
- OER - Open Educational ResourcesThis guide is designed to help PCC faculty find, create and incorporate open educational resources for classes.
- Sustainability Education ResourcesContent curated by PCC's SPARC (Sustainable Practices for Academics and Resources Council).
- Teaching Climate ChangeResources for faculty who include the topic of climate change in their PCC classes
Make a suggestion for a guide!
- Request a Research GuideWould you like to see a guide developed? Let us know by filling out this form!
- Last Updated: May 2, 2022 9:32 AM
- URL: https://guides.pcc.edu/teaching
- Print Page