In This Guide
This guide is designed to help students who are doing a project or assignment that involves writing and research.
Use the tabs to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Find a Topic - Get ideas and background information, including books and websites.
- Find Sources - Find books, articles, videos, and more for your research.
- Find Articles - Recommended databases for finding published articles and other published writing.
- Peer Review - Peer review explained.
- Evaluate Sources - How to determine whether the sources you've found really meet your needs.
- Cite Sources - Help with MLA citations and manuscript formatting.
- Grammar - Which or that? They're or their? Me or I? Get help with grammar!
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.