Visit the link below to learn more and to schedule a research help appointment to get uninterrupted individual time with a librarian.
A reference librarian can work with you on:
- coming up with a research topic or question
- finding credible and useful information on the web or in a library database
- evaluating sources and citing them
Things to know about appointments:
- We offer 30-minute appointments, either online, on the phone, or in-person (when available).
- Appointments must be made at least 4 hours in advance.
- Please bring your assignment with you to the appointment.
To make an appointment:
- Choose an online or in-person appointment (when available) by clicking the appropriate "Schedule Appointment" button on the page linked below.
- Follow the prompts to choose the appointment time you want and to make the appointment.
- Make sure you are not using a personal (non-PCC) Gmail account to book the appointment.
- A librarian will email you to confirm your appointment.