COMM 111 Martin: Home
In this Guide
This guide is designed to help students in Susan Martin's COMM 111 class find credible sources to support their informative speeches.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Get Started - Choosing a topic, getting background information on your topic, and developing a list of keywords for searching.
- Find Sources - Find books, articles and more through the library and on the web.
- Evaluate Sources - How to determine whether your sources are credible and support your speech well.
- Cite Sources - Tips and tools for citing sources in MLA and APA format and avoiding plagiarism.
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.