Video Production: Suggested Websites
- PCC Multimedia Program suggested resourcesA great list of suggested sites from the Multimedia program.
- Oregon Film OfficeThe Governor's Office of Film & Television promotes filming in Oregon.
- Oregon Media Production Association (OMPA)With over 20 years of experience, OMPA understands how Oregon's creative services industry operates. In an era of convergence, OMPA has taken a proactive role in creating forums for Oregon's film, video, interactive, animation and broadcast professionals to network and benefit from their overlapping industries.
- NW DocumentaryNW Documentary is a home for anyone anyone pursuing the art and craft of documentary storytelling.
- Northwest Film CenterNorthwest Film Center is a regional media arts resource and service organization founded to encourage the study, appreciation, and utilization of the moving image arts, foster their artistic and professional excellence, and to help create a climate in which they may flourish. The Center provides a variety of film and video exhibition, education, and information programs primarily directed to the residents of Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska.
- Film Sourcing: Production Document TemplatesTemplates for a wide variety of production documents such as camera shot lists, casting sheets, release forms, filming notices, etc.
- Vimeo SchoolLearn how to make better videos through lessons, tutorials, and advice from industry insiders .
Other Useful Sites
- TV TechnologyProvides professionals in audio, musical instruments, video, broadcast, systems installation and recorded media/storage with the information they need to excel in their business and craft, and make vital business connections.
- Video Data BankResource for video by and about contemporary artists. The collection consists of artwork and interviews from 1967 to the present. Includes selected short clips.