Adult Basic Education / GED: Technology
Northstar Digital Learning
Northstar Digital Literacy set of online, self-paced digital literacy assessments and tutorials. These tools help you build the basic skills needed to perform tasks on computers and online in daily life, employment, and college.
Recommended assessments and tutorials are available for Basic Computer Skills; Internet; Email; Windows 10: MS Word; and Career Search Skills.
In addition, these stand alone tutorials are available without a login:
Learn more about Northstar at guides.pcc.edu/northstar.
Technology for checkout
ABE/GED students can use computers, scanners and printers in PCC Libraries, and checkout equipment for use at home.
- Equipment for checkout includes Chromebooks, laptops, cameras, calculators, headphones and more. Check availability: Equipment for Checkout
- Checkout is available for PCC students currently enrolled in a credit class (including ABE/GED courses)
- Checkout requires either a PCC ID with a photo, or a combination of a non-expired government identification card with a picture and a G-number.
- Late fines and replacement fees for equipment not returned on time are charged. See Loan Periods and Fines
- Full details: Equipment for Checkout