In this Guide
This guide is designed to help students do research for environmental studies classes and to help students and faculty find environmental resources in the library.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Find Books - Get books available through the library and beyond.
- Find Articles - Find articles about environmental topics
- Find Videos - Find online videos and DVDs through the PCC library as well as environment-related videos from sites like YouTube.
- Websites - Websites of professional organizations for environmental topics
- Governmental - State, local, and federal government agencies
- Careers - Jobs and career information for environmental fields
- News -- Headlines, blogs, and RSS feeds about environmental topics
- Cite Sources - Tips and tools for citing sources and avoiding plagiarism.
- Evaluation - Learn to tell the difference between types of sources, and between journals or magazines. Identify what "peer review" means.
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.
From Sea to Shining Sea, by Fraser Mummery. Used under CC by NC.
Librarian subject collectors for: Environment
Chat or Text a Librarian for Help
You can chat with a PCC librarian any time you see the PCC Ask A Librarian chat widget on any of the library's pages (like the PCC Library home page) or in a subject guide like this one. You can also get to us through AIM, Yahoo!, or Google Talk.
Google Talk: pcclib@gmail
You can also text a librarian for help at:
Need help when the library isn't open? Chat with an Answerland librarian 24-7.