Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In this Guide
This guide is designed to help students do research for Small business classes and to help students and faculty find management resources in the library.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Find Books - Get books available through the library and beyond.
- Find Articles - Find articles about small business
- Find Videos - Find online videos and DVDs through the PCC library as well as small business-related videos from sites like YouTube.
- Websites - Websites of professional organizations for small business
- News -- Headlines, blogs, and RSS feeds about small business
- Cite Sources - Tips and tools for citing sources and avoiding plagiarism.
- Evaluation - Learn to tell the difference between types of sources, and between journals or magazines. Identify what "peer review" means
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.
Chat a Librarian for Help
Need to talk to a librarian? Use our chat system. Click the button to open the chat window.
Chat with a Librarian!
Business courses with outcomes related to research and information seeking