Microelectronics Technology: Getting Started
Use the tabs above to navigate through the pages of the guide:
- Getting Started - Scroll down to find books, articles, videos, and more for your research.
- Cite Sources - Tools for citing and using sources.
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor,
or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.
Search these databases to find articles on Microelectronic Technology topics.
Explanations & definitions
Need an explanation? Give Access Science a try when you need to get a handle on a concept.
Find Articles with Google Scholar
Before searching, be sure to set PCC as your library in your browser by:
- Visiting the link to set "Library Links" settings for Google Scholar,
- using the search box to search for "Portland Community College",
- checking the check box that appears underneath the search to select “Portland Community College – Find it @ PCC”,
- and then selecting the Save button.
This will ensure that when you search Google Scholar in your browser, you will see Find It @ PCC links to full text if we have the article (Google Scholar sometimes also provides links to other free sources for full text).
You can learn more about setting Google Scholar preferences on the PCC Library Website.
Find Books, eBooks & Videos
The Library search box is your starting point to find books, ebooks, DVDs, and other materials.
Find Books, E-books, Videos
The following links will take you to books, videos and other library materials on that topic in the PCC Library: