Medical Lab Technology: Getting Started
Welcome to the PCC Library, Medical Laboratory Technology students.
Use the tabs to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Books, e-Books and suggested library catalog searches - Find books, articles, videos, and more for your research.
- Websites- Resources and professional organizations
- Journals and article databases. For research projects and to keep up on professional literature.
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.
The Library search box is your starting point to find books, ebooks, DVDs, and other materials.
Magazines and Journals
Cascade Library subscribes to these magazines in print:
Many other journals of interest to medical lab technology students are available electronically:
Find information and research in published magazines, journals and reference resources.
- EBSCO - Health and Medicine
Search EBSCO for articles and other information in these health- and medicine-related databases: Academic Search Premier, Alt HealthWatch, CINAHL Plus with Full Text, Health Source (Consumer Edition and Nursing/Academic Edition), MasterFILE Premier, and MEDLINE. AgeLine and MedicLatina can also be selected.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
Find encyclopedia articles on a range of subjects, including medical topics.
- Science Direct
Full text for over 890 peer reviewed health and life sciences journals.
Coverage Dates: 1995 - Present