Medical Assisting: Getting Started
This guide is designed to help students do research for the Medical Assisting program. It provides links to library resources such as books, published articles and DVDs, and free web resources related to medical assisting and, more generally, health and medicine. Resources are in physical and online formats.
Use the tabs to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Find Books, Articles and Videos - Find books, ebooks, articles, DVDs, streaming videos and more for your research.
- Diagnosis & Diseases - Information about diseases from credible sources.
- Professional Organizations and Publications
- Administrative Term - Resources selected for students by PCC's Medical Assisting instructors.
- Clinical Term - Resources selected for students by PCC's Medical Assisting instructors.
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.