Medical Assisting: Get Started
Library and free web resources to support students in PCC's Medical Assisting program, and anybody researching health and medical topics.
This guide is designed to help students do research for the Medical Assisting program. Use the tabs to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Books, Articles and Videos - Find books, ebooks, articles, streaming videos and more for your research.
- Diagnosis & Diseases - Information about diseases from credible sources.
- Professional Organizations and Publications
- Administrative Term - Resources selected for students by PCC's Medical Assisting instructors.
- Clinical Term - Resources selected for students by PCC's Medical Assisting instructors.
- Test Prep
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.
Chat a Librarian for Help
Need to talk to a librarian? Use our chat system. Click the button to open the chat window.Chat with a Librarian!