Health Studies: Home
This guide is designed to help students do research for health studies.
Use the tabs to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Articles - Find lots of information about using library databases to find all sorts of articles. Tips on telling different kinds of articles apart.
- Peer-Reviewed Articles - Information about where to find peer-reviewed articles and how to identify them. Also includes tips for reading them.
- Books & Videos - Find books and videos in the PCC library and beyond. Includes suggested library catalog searches and instructions for requesting books.
- Recommended - Recommended websites, including organizations and associations and featured books from the PCC Library.
- News - Top health news stories from the New York Times, NPR, and as selected by MedlinePlus. News stories can be a great place to find ideas for research topics.
- Cite Sources - Information about how and when to cite.
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.
Chat a Librarian for Help
Need to talk to a librarian? Use our chat system. Click the button to open the chat window.Chat with a Librarian!