This guide is designed to help information seekers find resources useful for studying and researching geometry
Resources for PCC Students and Geometry Faculty are listed below
Use the tabs above to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Find Books - Get books available through the library and beyond.
- Find Articles - Find articles about geometry.
- Find Videos - Find online videos and DVDs through the PCC library as well as algebra-related videos from sites like YouTube.
- Websites - Websites useful for practicing or researching about geometry
- News -- Headlines, blogs, and RSS feeds about geometry
- Cite Sources - Tips and tools for citing sources and avoiding plagiarism.
- Evaluation - Learn to tell the difference between types of sources, and between journals or magazines. Identify what "peer review" means.
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.
TM_autocorrelation_tesselation, by Mark Dow. Used under CC by NC