Foods and Nutrition: Get started
This guide is designed to help students do research on food and nutrition - for classes and for life.
Use the blue buttons - just above this Welcome box - to get to these pages in the Guide:
- Websites - Librarian-selected! Nutrition and Health, Food Composition, Data and Statistics, Blogs, Local Resources...MORE.
- Articles, Databases, & News - Suggested library databases for finding articles. Lists of Scholarly (Peer-Reviewed) Journals, Trade Publications, and Magazines.
- Books & Videos - Help finding books, videos, and other materials at the PCC Library, as well as lists of recommended books and videos.
- Apps & Calculators - If you want to take a recipe that's written to serve 10 and cook it to serve 3, this is the place.
- Careers - Information about jobs and careers.
- Recipes - Get cooking.
- Fun Food and Nutty Nutrition - Have fun.
- Cite Sources - Tools for citing and using sources.
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor,
or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.
Global Nutrition Report 2018
Food and Nutrition News - from NPR
What do you think???
Websites: 5 votes (62.5%)
Books & Videos: 2 votes (25%)
Careers: 1 votes (12.5%)
Total Votes: 8