COVID-19 Offers and Resources
ARCHIVE: Guide No Longer Being Updated.
This guide aims to provide updates on resources from publishers & vendors offering free or expanded access to digital content during COVID-19. Updates will be frequent: check back for more. On this guide you can find:
- Educational resource offers: Provides lists of temporarily free online offerings from many publishers during COVID-19 school closures.
- Streaming Video: Links to expanded streaming video content through some providers.
- PCC Library’s Open Education Resources Guide: PCC Library's own guide to Open Education Resources. A wealth of free resources can be found on this guide.
- COVID-19 Science Collections: List of freely available science collections specifically on or about COVID-19
- PCC Library Resources and Help when Off-campus: PCC Library's page with information on our off campus resources and help available from librarians remotely.
- Accessing popular books, video, and audio online: This guide will help you to access popular eBooks, audiobooks, and videos online through the public libraries in Metro Portland. Includes information on: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, and Clark counties.
- PCC’s Tools for Instructional Continuity: PCC's page with "guidance and web links to assist faculty, instructional staff, and leaders to prepare to engage in remote instruction for traditional face-to-face classes".
- Free or low-cost wifi and internet: PCC's page on ways to get free or low-cost wifi and internet during COVID.
PCC Library Digital Resources
Some of the content has been expanded by the services we already subscribe to. This guide provides information on expansions of our subscriptions, and other publishers expanding and providing free access at this time.
If you need to know the best ways to link to digital library items in your courses, visit our "Linking to Articles, Videos, and Images" page.
- Last Updated: Dec 1, 2022 4:34 PM
- URL: https://guides.pcc.edu/covidoffers
- Print Page