Addiction Counseling: Get Help
Use Library "How Do I...?" to get your questions answered
PCC Library has many resources that you can use on your own. Each campus library offers quiet study spaces as well as study rooms you can reserve.
The Library also has video tutorials on everything from how to develop a topic for your paper to figuring out how to incorporate citations into your paper. You'll find those videos, as well as information about using e-resources, at Tutorials and Handouts.
Learning to cite sources is another way you can help yourself! PCC Library has all the information you need to cite sources:
- Citation creation tools lists free citation creation tools that will help you create a bibliography or works cited page for your next paper or project.
- Citation style guidelines and samples provides resources on how to do citations in MLA, APA, Chicago, CSE, and AMA styles.
- Guidelines for quoting, paraphrasing, and summarizing helps you figure out how best to incorporate information in your paper--i.e. when to quote, when to paraphrase, and when to summarize.
Chat or Text a Librarian for Help
Help from Tutors
NOTE FOR CAMPUS CLOSURE: All campus-based learning centers are offering virtual tutoring. Check each campus via the links below for what's available.
Tutors are available to you and the service is free! Cascade, Sylvania, Rock Creek and Southeast Center each have a tutoring center with excellent in-person tutors in most subjects. If you're working on a paper, the writing tutors are popular (so don't wait until the last minute)! You can get more information about each campuses hours and locations at the links below:
- Cascade Campus Learning Center
- Rock Creek Student Learning Center
- Tutoring at Southeast Center
- Tutoring at Sylvania
Or get started working with PCC's online tutors.