Accounting: Find Articles
Find Articles with EBSCO
Find articles in this search of Academic Search Premier and MasterFILE Premier
- Business Source Premier This link opens in a new windowFull text for over 3,000 journals covering business, management, economics, finance, banking, accounting, and more.
- Entrepreneurship (Gale Business) This link opens in a new windowContent covers starting and operating a business, including accounting, finance, human resources, management, marketing, tax and more. Includes nearly 200 business journals and reference books.
- Entrepreneurship (Gale OneFile) This link opens in a new windowFor business students and entrepreneurs, this compilation provides insights, tips, strategies and success stories. Users will find 250 subject-appropriate full text periodicals.
Find Articles with Google Scholar
Before searching, be sure to set PCC as your library in your browser by:
- Visiting the link to set "Library Links" settings for Google Scholar,
- using the search box to search for "Portland Community College",
- checking the check box that appears underneath the search to select “Portland Community College – Find it @ PCC”,
- and then selecting the Save button.
This will ensure that when you search Google Scholar in your browser, you will see Find It @ PCC links to full text if we have the article (Google Scholar sometimes also provides links to other free sources for full text).
You can learn more about setting Google Scholar preferences on the PCC Library Website.
Google ScholarGoogle Scholar searches the web for scholarly articles, reports, books, and other materials. If using Google Scholar from a PCC campus, you can access full text articles. If PCC has access to an article, a "Find it @ PCC" link will appear to the right of the search result. Click “Find it @ PCC” to go to the library catalog where you will be offered a choice to view the article. From home, you will need to set your Google Scholar preferences to access PCC Library resources. See How to Search PCC Library on Google Scholar for directions on how to set your Google Scholar preferences at home.
Scholarly and trade journals for Accounting. Browse issues in full text. Databases provide generated citations for articles, the ability to email articles, and other tools. These titles also are available on the web, but may require subscription access.
If you don't find full-text
If the article you have found in a library database doesn't have the full text right there, click on the "Find It" button to see if the article is available in full-text in another database.
If we do have it, it will take you to a page that provides you a link to the database in which the article is available (click on that link to access the article).
If we do not have it, you will see a link to request the article through Interlibrary Loan, which takes approximately three days (though it may take more).
The "Find It" button will look like this.