Accounting: Get Started
Guide to research and library resources related to Accounting
In this Guide
This guide is designed to help students do research for accounting classes and to help students and faculty find accounting resources in the library.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Find Books - Get books available through the library and beyond.
- Find Articles - Find articles about accounting.
- Find Videos - Find online videos and DVDs through the PCC library as well as accounting-related videos from sites like YouTube.
- Websites - Websites of professional organizations for accounting
- Cite Sources- Tips and tools for citing sources and avoiding plagiarism.
- Evaluation - Learn to tell the difference between types of sources, and between journals or magazines. Identify what "peer review" means
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.