Climate Change Curriculum
Curriculum resources for faculty in different disciplines
- Climate change curriculum
- PCC Pathways Curriculum
- Affective resources
- Climate justice
- K-12 resources
- Video resources
About this guide
These resources were compiled by librarian Roberta Richards as part of a professional development project, Spring 2021. Contact Roberta with questions, updates or corrections to this guide.
See also the guide Teaching Climate Change at the Community College for additional pedagogical resources.
Southeast Library 206
An equity lens is essential for understanding the climate crisis and for creating a more sustainable future. Both PCC's mission and the 2021 Climate Action Plan have justice as their foundations. This page includes curriculum resources for teaching climate change with an equity lens. See also this page on the guide Teaching Climate Change in the Community College: Climate Justice
Curriculum resources for climate justice
- Climate & Environmental Justice Curriculum RepositoryLessons/Assignments/Modules Created by the Climate Justice Communities at University of Washington, Seattle Colleges, and Bellevue College.
- Climate Justice Studies - UC -CSU NXTerraClimate Justice resources for the classroom, from the University of California/California State University system.
- Imagining New FuturesResources compiled in the Existential Toolkit for Climate Justice Educators
- Pedagogy ResourcesLinks to resources including academic articles and curriculum, compiled in the Existential Toolkit for Climate Justice Educators
- RHRN Educator’s Guide, Global Climate SummitIncludes curriculum resources around three themes: Impacts: Understanding the Vulnerabilities of Climate Change; Obligations: Who Is Responsible?; and Solutions: Human Rights-Based Climate Solutions
- Syllabus resourcesList of syllabi for courses on topics important to the field of Climate Justice. Compiled in the Existential Toolkit for Climate Justice Educators.
- Last Updated: Feb 9, 2023 5:48 PM
- URL: https://guides.pcc.edu/ClimateChangeCurriculum
- Print Page