Accessing Popular Books, Videos, and Audio Online and In Your Library
Find Books, Articles, DVDs, and more
eBooks and Audiobooks at PCC: OverDrive
Ebooks and Audiobooks with Overdrive and Libby
Some of PCC Library's audiobooks and ebooks are now available through a service called OverDrive. You can borrow these books through either the OverDrive app or the Libby App. Download these apps at the links below.
- Screenreader users: Overdrive is easier to navigate with a screenreader than Libby.
- Have a public library card? You can use the apps to search the PCC Overdrive collection and the titles available through your public library at the same time. Learn more about getting a public library card (if you don't have one) and accessing popular audio and ebooks through local public libraries.
Download the Overdrive and Libby Apps:
Browse PCC's Audiobooks and Ebooks:
Getting a print book from the PCC Library
- Enter a search in the PCC Library search box.
- If the book you want has a linked message starting with Available at..., and the book is available on your home campus, write down the location and call number.
- If the book is available from another campus, click on the "Request item" button in the "Get It" section, (NOTE: You will need to login with your MyPCC username and password after clicking the blue "Sign in" button to see the "Request item" button), and specify the campus to which you'd like the book to be sent.
- If the book is not available from PCC, you can order it from Summit using the "Request from another Summit library (about 5 days)" button (located in the "Get It" section); and if not available from Summit, request it through Interlibrary Loan.
- Last Updated: Sep 15, 2021 10:13 AM
- URL: https://guides.pcc.edu/popularstuffonline
- Print Page