Accessing Popular Print Books, eBooks, and Audiobooks
Find Books, Articles, DVDs, and more
Just looking for popular eBooks and Audiobooks at PCC? Use OverDrive
Ebooks and Audiobooks with Overdrive and Libby
Some of PCC Library's audiobooks and ebooks are now available through a service called OverDrive. You can borrow these books through the Libby App. Download this at the link below. Learn more about PCC Library's ebooks and audiobooks available through Overdrive and Libby.
Have a public library card? You can use the apps to search the PCC Overdrive collection and the titles available through your public library at the same time. Learn more about getting a public library card (if you don't have one) and accessing popular audio and ebooks through local public libraries.
Download the Libby App:
Browse PCC's Audiobooks and Ebooks:
Getting a print book from the PCC Library
- Enter a search in the PCC Library search box.
- If the book you want has a linked message starting with Available at..., and the book is available on your home campus, write down the location and call number.
- If the book is available from another campus, click on the "Request" button in the "Get It" section, (NOTE: You will need to login with your MyPCC username and password after clicking the blue "Sign in" button to see the "Request" button), and specify the campus to which you'd like the book to be sent.
- If the book is not available from PCC, you can order it using the "Get it" buttons to request a physical copy or digital chapters from the book (located in the "Get it from other locations" section). Learn more about requesting library materials.
- Last Updated: Oct 25, 2023 3:34 PM
- URL: https://guides.pcc.edu/popularstuffonline
- Print Page