ATH 212 Introduction to Shamanism: Get Started
In this Guide
This guide is designed to help students research tribal and contemporary shamanistic theory and practice. Use the tabs above to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Find Books and Videos - Get books and videos on your research topic.
- Find Articles - Find articles about various aspects of shamanism through the recommended databases.
- Cite Sources - Tips and tools for citing sources and avoiding plagiarism.
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.
- Careers in Anthropology - Videos about the variety of career options in anthropology.
Image source: Galba the last Tuvan Shaman by www.davidbaxendale.com on Flickr CC BY-ND 2.0