Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In this Guide
This guide is designed to help students conduct research related to archaeology.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Find Books and Videos - Find books and videos on your research topic.
- Find Articles - Find articles about archaeology, ancient civilizations, field methods, controversies, and more.
- Cite Sources - Tips and tools for citing sources and avoiding plagiarism.
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.
- Careers in Anthropology - Videos about the variety of career options in anthropology.
Archaeological dig, Derry / Londonderry.
ATH 101 Tutorial
This interactive tutorial will help you find quality sources for your Archaeology assignment using Library databases and Google Scholar.
Anthropology News from Science Daily
Chat with a Librarian
Need to talk to a librarian? Use our chat system. Click the button to open the chat window.
Chat with a Librarian!