WR 121 Erwert - education: Get Started
Researching topics in education
This guide has resources that go along with your Research Projects (Parts 1 and 2) with a focus on education.
See below some resources for starting to explore the topic of education. Then use the tabs to find resources for different steps of this assignment:
- Find Sources -- strategies and resources for conducting research about online education
- Evaluate for credibility -- tips for judging the reliability of your sources
- Alternative genres -- options for choosing a format for Part 2 of the assignment
- Accessible design -- make your documents accessible to a wide range of people, including those with disabilities
- Citations -- resources for citing text, images, etc. in MLA and APA format
- Contact a librarian -- options for the librarian conference assignment
Background readings about education
For any research project, start with some background readings to get a good overview of the topic. This will introduce you to the important concepts and vocabulary about the topic, and help you decide where in this big topic you want to go deep.
Chat with a Librarian
Contact your class librarian!
Contact librarian Roberta Richards
- Southeast LIB 206
Roberta's appointment calendar:
- Online Monday mornings
- In-person Wednesdays at the Southeast Campus Library
- Online Thursday 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.