WR 121 Erwert Fall 2023: Get Started
Researching online education
This guide has resources that go along with your Research Projects(Parts 1 and 2) with a focus on online education.
See below some resources for starting to explore the topic of online education. Then use the tabs to find resources for different steps of this assignment:
- Find Sources -- strategies and resources for conducting research about online education
- Evaluate for credibility -- tips for judging the reliability of your sources
- Alternative genres -- options for choosing a format for Part 2 of the assignment
- Accessible design -- make your documents accessible to a wide range of people, including those with disabilities
- Citations -- resources for citing text, images, etc. in MLA and APA format
- Contact a librarian -- options for the librarian conference assignment
Background readings about online education
For any research project, start with some background readings to get a good overview of the topic. This will introduce you to the important concepts and vocabulary about the topic, and help you decide where in this big topic you want to go deep.