English for Speakers of Other Languages: Get Started
Resources for English for Speakers of Other Languages
This guide is designed to help students do research for ...
- Reading - Includes resources for reading in English including:
- The ESOL Collection at each library
- Dictionaries/Vocabulary available online and at each library
- Writing - Includes resources for writing in English including:
- Databases for research that have articles from magazines, newspaper, and other reliable resources.
- Books and materials to help with grammar and writing.
- Sources to help with formatting citations for your research papers.
- Communication - Looking for resources to help with your English communication? The library has lots of resources including:
- Materials to help with pronunciation
- Resources for English conversation practice
- Get Help - Get help from a librarian, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research.