BI 145 Intro Fish & Wildlife Management : Home
Project: Environmental Issue Fact Sheet/Brochure
This guide goes along with the ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUE fact sheet or brochure that you will be creating for your BI 145 class.
The assignment requests at least four sources presenting current research on the issue you choose. "Find scholarly journals (scientific journal), experiment from university/government, or science magazine (e.g. Scientific American, Discover, etc.) on your environmental issue of choice. Include a summary of the purpose, procedures, major findings, and recommendations for further study on the environmental issue ... If you use the internet as a source, make sure to only use credible sources such as a government or university site."
This guide provides
- a link to the online worksheet that goes along with this guide, below
- a page of information on reliable science information
- a page of information on finding science journals and magazines in article databases
- a page of information on web resources for science research
- a page of information on APA citation format
- a page of information on places to Get Help with research
Chat with a Librarian
Appointments with a librarian
Schedule a half hour appointment for a phone, Zoom or Google hangout conversation on a topic of your choice.