Schedule an appointment at the calendar link below to get uninterrupted individual time with a librarian.
A reference librarian can work with you on:
- coming up with a research topic or question
- finding credible and useful information on the web or in a library database
- evaluating sources and citing them
Things to know about appointments:
- We offer 30-minute appointments, either online or on the phone.
- Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please bring your assignment with you to the appointment.
To make an appointment:
- Click on an available appointment slot in the calendar.
- Be sure to log in with your PCC email address when prompted and then sign in with your normal PCC username and password.
- Make sure you are not using a personal (non-PCC) Gmail account to book the appointment.
- A librarian will email you to confirm your appointment.