Anderson Conference 2017: Articles, blogs and more
Recommended Articles, Chapters, and Websites
Derwing, T.M., & Munro, M.J. (2014). Training native speakers to listen to L2 speech. In J. M. Levis & A. Moyer (Eds.), Social dynamics in second language accent (pp. 219-236). Boston, MA: Walter de Gruyter, Inc.
- Kang, O., & Rubin, D. L. (2012). Intergroup contact exercises as a tool for mitigating undergraduates' attitudes toward nonnative English-speaking teaching assistants. Journal on Excellence in College Teaching, 23(3), 159-166.
- Kraut, R. (2014). Origins of language attitudes emerge in the perception of foreign accented speech. Journal of Second and Multiple Language Acquisition, 2(3), 30-38.
- Mamiseishvili, K. (2012). International student persistence in U.S. postsecondary institutions. Higher Education, 64(1), 1-17. doi:10.1007/s10734-011-9477-0
- Schulte, S., & Choudaha, R. (2014). Improving the experiences of international students. Change, 46(6), 52-58. doi:10.1080/00091383.2014.969184
- Xu, G. (2010). Understanding the role of interaction from linguistic, affective, and social perspectives. TESL Canada Journal, 27(2), 68-88.