History -- Middle Eastern: Getting Started
- The New Middle East byISBN: 9780190653989Publication Date: 2017-11-01At less than 200 pages, a good quick guide to bring you up to speed. 2018.
- The Fighters byISBN: 9781451676648Publication Date: 2018-08-14A terrific book on the combat experience of the US military in Afghanistan and Iraq. By a winner of the Pulitzer Prize.
- Oil, Power, and War byISBN: 9781603587433Publication Date: 2018-11-30A whopper at 600 pages, so use the index!
- EBSCOhost This link opens in a new windowSearch from a wide range of research databases for magazine and journal articles. Updated daily. View the EBSCOhost handout
Mobile URL: EBSCOhost Mobile
- Gale Ebooks (formerly GVRL) This link opens in a new windowGale eBooks has over 200 encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. Look here for biology, chemistry, nursing and medicine, sociology, history, education, law, and more.
- JSTOR This link opens in a new windowFull text of over 1000 scholarly journals in the arts and sciences, from their earliest issues up to 3-5 years ago. Does not include current issues of the journals. Video tutorials are available.