Machine Manufacturing Technology: Find Sources
The Library search box is your starting point to find books, ebooks, DVDs, and other materials.
The following links will take you to books, videos and other library materials on that topic in the library catalog:
Machine Manufacturing Journals and Articles
The following list includes scholarly journals (research and criticism) and trade journals (for people working in machine manufacturing) about your subject. Also included is a list of databases, where you can search for additional articles on a specific topic:
- Academic OneFile (Gale) This link opens in a new windowAcademic OneFile is a starting point for peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the world's leading journals and reference sources. Covering the physical sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and other subjects, it contains millions of articles available in full-text. Includes full-text New York Times content from 1995 to present.
- Academic Search Premier This link opens in a new windowFull text for more than 4,500 scholarly social sciences, humanities, general science, education and multi-cultural journals. 3,700 are peer-reviewed.
- Machining Science and Technology"Covers issues related to machining and traditional and nontraditional machining processes performed on all materials--metals, polymers, ceramics, and composites." Online edition does not contain most recent 18 months of articles.
- Precision Toolmaker"Devoted to the design manufacture & application of precision engineering."
- Modern Machine Shop"Feature articles, commentaries, interviews, legislation, new products and literature and equipment reviews aimed at production, engineering and company management personnel employed in manufacturing plants where metalworking operations are performed."
Featured titles in machine manufacturing technology:
- 3D Printing and CNC Fabrication with SketchUp byISBN: 9780071842419Publication Date: 2015-11-26
- CNC Trade Secrets byISBN: 9780831135027Publication Date: 2014-10-01
- Environmentally Friendly Machining byISBN: 9781461423072Publication Date: 2012-01-10
- Introduction to Computer Numerical Control byISBN: 9780132176033Publication Date: 2012-08-28
- Machine Tool Reliability byISBN: 1119038944Publication Date: 2016-02-19
- Precision Machining Technology byISBN: 9781285444543Publication Date: 2014-02-19
- Print Reading for Welders and Fabrication byISBN: 9780133803839Publication Date: 2016-01-08