- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)"Through the expertise of its active membership, ASCE is a leading provider of technical and professional conferences and continuing education, the world’s largest publisher of civil engineering content, and an authoritative source for codes and standards that protect the public."
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)"THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
promotes the art, science & practice of multidisciplinary engineering and allied sciences around the globe."
- National Society of Black Engineers"The National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is owned and managed by its members. With more than 30,000 members around the world, NSBE is one of the largest student-governed organizations based in the United States. NSBE’s mission is "to increase the number of culturally responsible Black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community."
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)"SHPE changes lives by empowering the Hispanic community to realize its fullest potential and to impact the world through STEM awareness, access, support and development."
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)"SME is addressing key targeted industry areas (outlined below) with dynamic events, strategic alliances, workforce development efforts and informative publications. In addition, SME engages and supports its members in these and many other fields by connecting them to industry-specific technical experts and resources."
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)SWE works to "Stimulate women to achieve full potential in careers as engineers and leaders, expand the image of the engineering profession as a positive force in improving the quality of life, and demonstrate the value of diversity."