Skip to main content
In this Guide
This guide is designed to help students do research for management classes and to help students and faculty find management resources in the library.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the other pages of the guide:
- Get books available through the library and beyond. Find Books
- Find articles about management. Find Articles
Find Videos - Find online videos and DVDs through the PCC library as well as management-related videos from sites like YouTube.
- Websites of professional organizations for management Websites
-- News Headlines, blogs, and RSS feeds about management
- Tips and tools for citing sources and avoiding plagiarism. Cite Sources
Evaluation - Learn to tell the difference between types of sources, and between journals or magazines. Identify what "peer review" means
- Get help from a librarian 24x7, get support from a tutor, or find a handout or tutorial to help you with your research. Get Help
Musical chairs, by Benny Mazur. Used under CC by NC
The Library search box is your starting point to find books, ebooks, DVDs, and other materials.
Chat or Text a Librarian for Help
You can chat with a PCC librarian any time you see the
PCC Ask A Librarian chat widget on any of the library's pages (like the PCC Library home page) or in a subject guide like this one. You can also get to us through AIM, Yahoo!, or Google Talk.
Google Talk: pcclib@gmail
You can also text a librarian for help at:
Need help when the library isn't open? Chat with an Answerland librarian 24-7.
Copyright © 2000-2015 Portland Community College | An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Institution
Locations and Hours | | Log in